Bacon and sausages as big a cancer threat as cigarettes

Road Runner

This is for Page.

#Sizzle

20151027_165635 (1).jpg

...#thank :)............ I have a local bacon connection here.  He raises his pigs in a super secret facility over in Yolo county, across the river.  He sells me both a rasher bacon that is to die for, and a custom cured Italian style pancetta that has actually made grown men weep for joy.  This reminds me I need to order a ham sometime in the next couple of weeks.  You would like it here.....it's foodie heaven.

• Heart 1

...#thank :)............ I have a local bacon connection here.  He raises his pigs in a super secret facility over in Yolo county, across the river.  He sells me both a rasher bacon that is to die for, and a custom cured Italian style pancetta that has actually made grown men weep for joy.  This reminds me I need to order a ham sometime in the next couple of weeks.  You would like it here.....it's foodie heaven.

There is a deli here run by a German family.   Probably a similar setup except they speak GGod's language, German. 

Ich liebe dich. 

Couch 

There is a deli here run by a German family.   Probably a similar setup except they speak GGod's language, German. 

Ich liebe dich. 

Couch 

we have amish meat and butchers here. they speak German. amazing cuts page could only dream and sob softly about.

zingerman's is less than two hours away, their meats have been outwinning the best of them nationally

toddles knows

we have amish meat and butchers here. they speak German. amazing cuts page could only dream and sob softly about.

zingerman's is less than two hours away, their meats have been outwinning the best of them nationally

toddles knows

I love going to the German deli but they are only open on Saturday.   If Page would finally admit his lust for me,  I would FedEx some of my favorite wieners to him.

But,  he won't admit it. 

Sofa King

I love going to the German deli but they are only open on Saturday.   If Page would finally admit his lust for me,  I would FedEx some of my favorite wieners to him.

But,  he won't admit it. 

Sofa King

...my love for you transcends lust, darling.  It is ethereal in nature, and brings to mind angelic choirs singing polyphony by Gesualdo.

So, you don't lust me.   I haz no PM in my inbox.

You break my little black heart.

Couch

...I will send you my address, but you have to promise not to ship me anything.  I don't want to get into gift giving, and in order to explain it, you would have to have met my mother, who was as nutty as a fruitcake and had a thing for giving stuff.  Thus, in the manner of such people, she shared her compulsion with the entire family.:(  Christmas was a fucking nightmare, and if it were not for Christmas music and the choir, I doubt I'd have survived. I just cannot go there with you right now, but I still appreciate the thought.:)

...I will send you my address, but you have to promise not to ship me anything.  I don't want to get into gift giving, and in order to explain it, you would have to have met my mother, who was as nutty as a fruitcake and had a thing for giving stuff.  Thus, in the manner of such people, she shared her compulsion with the entire family.:(  Christmas was a fucking nightmare, and if it were not for Christmas music and the choir, I doubt I'd have survived. I just cannot go there with you right now, but I still appreciate the thought.:)

What size bike do you generally ride?

Couch