A little girl and a quiet bark

Airehead

You can create therapy dogs with the right experiences and the right dog.   Bostons are great at hospital visits because they fit on the bed.  Just don't carry them all over the place and make them neurotic.  Where do you live?800px-FEMA_-_10669_-_Photograph_by_Jocel

Airehead, have you ever seen a Boston Terrorist therapy dog?  How do you go aboot creating a therapy dog?

Well whady'a know - I started reading the Wikipedia article on them and came across scooter. :)

I live in Southern NJ.  Ruby can be a great lap dog, but she is a little.... rambunctious, though. :D

The Do you live near Wonder Dogs in West Berlin?  They are a good contact for all types of classes and can probably help you to get started training your crew.

Thearapy Dogs International is probably the certification body in your area.  They are located out of Flanders, NJ.

The Do you live near Wonder Dogs in West Berlin?  They are a good contact for all types of classes and can probably help you to get started training your crew.

Thearapy Dogs International is probably the certification body in your area.  They are located out of Flanders, NJ.

21 miles 40 minutes to Wonder Dogs.  Their website looks good - thanks!

Both flyball and agility look like fun. 

Flyball is a hoot-- loud though because the dogs bark like crazy.  My dad owns a traiing academy in Delaware but he sometimes goes to south Jersey for practice and training.

Cool!  Small world!  Do you or he by any chance know Bonnie at Starr Dog Academy?  That is where Ruby went to puppy class.

• 2 years later...

Tillie was blessed to have a life filled with so much purpose and love.   I'm sure she received as much love as she gave.   Unfortunately, when we're lucky enough to have such special companions, it hurts even that much more to lose them. 

• Heart 1