The Story of the PInk Wallet

Kirby

My mom's family had the same sort of thing with a ugly plastic statue of the Virgin Mary that kept popping up at functions.  My mom even had it sent to New York and arranged a tour guide to present it to her sister as a 'prize' during a bus tour of New York City.

So what are you planning for the wallet?  Something awesome I hope. Christmas is coming

• Heart 1

LOL...When I made my second trip to family in TN (the first trip they were all on good behavior..since it was a first time meeting for all of us)..My Uncle had this rubber snake...and that thing went back and forth between beds, cars, bags...you name it.  So here I am on the Greyhound headed north after Thanksgiving in TN and I feel this strange lump in my duffle bag.. it was the snake...which promptly got mailed back to TN.

What a fun tradition Kirby...

• Heart 1

What a great story Kirby.

Several years ago my wife's family planned a game of Bingo for when everyone was there for the holidays.  Don't ask me why Bingo??  So a SIL was visiting relatives well before the holidays and decided to steal several things from their house.  Little things that they would not notice as missing but certainly didn't want to part with.  Those things got wrapped and used as prizes for the family Bongo game.  The result weas a lot of fun.  Now the challenge is to steal (borrow) things from others houses during the year without getting caught and wrap them and give them as presents to others in the family.  You never know what you might open up and you certainly might learn of something that you lost without knowing it.

• Heart 1