It's well after Thanksgiving now, and time to start the official 2015 Christmas music thread.

Page Turner

You really have to stop this Christmassy stuff .....it's suffocatingly saccharine and will damage my health. Everyone here thinks the same but are too nice to say it....I'm your best buddy so it's my duty to tell you that as I write this, whole groups of members are meeting to chant death wishes and stick pins in your effigy. 

I didn't want to say these things and it makes me feel bad but what can I do. Now blow your nose and promise that you'll behave and stop this sort of thing.

By the way.....are you feeling sharp shooting pains at all and have you noticed your head melting?

3 hours ago, onbike1939 said:

You really have to stop this Christmassy stuff .....it's suffocatingly saccharine and will damage my health. Everyone here thinks the same but are too nice to say it....I'm your best buddy so it's my duty to tell you that as I write this, whole groups of members are meeting to chant death wishes and stick pins in your effigy. 

I didn't want to say these things and it makes me feel bad but what can I do. Now blow your nose and promise that you'll behave and stop this sort of thing.

By the way.....are you feeling sharp shooting pains at all and have you noticed your head melting?

• Heart 1