Kate Upton may not have a perfect body

Road Runner

The best breasts I've ever seen belonged to one Mrs. Danielle Paquin

Don't bother googling her or facebooking her - you'll never find her. She was a nobody, but had gravity defying perfect C breasts... then went and had them enlarged.

What a shame.

Kate Upton comes in a close second.

"Kate Upton may not have a perfect body"

how is her body imperfect?

She is a horrible swimsuit model.  Body is blocky and has a gut.  Ill-defined high waists are not what is traditionally required to be a swimsuit model.  Only that she is cute and has a big personality allows her to work in the field, in my estimation.  

Well, they aren't fake, so they may be more jiggly than silicone implants.

They look supersoft to me, but there really isn't a way to tell.  Plus, I prefer boobs to be more managebly sized.  

I don't get the Kate Upton love, certainly 99% of the chicks on the bikini thread have superior bikini bodies.  If you are gonna be a bikini model, put down the cheeseburgers and exercise a little.

I don't get the Kate Upton love, certainly 99% of the chicks on the bikini thread have superior bikini bodies.  If you are gonna be a bikini model, put down the cheeseburgers and exercise a little.

I agree.  That's what I was implying in the thread title, more or less.  But I still think her breasts are magnificent.  Those and her pretty face are the basis of her appeal, IMO.

I agree.  That's what I was implying in the thread title, more or less.  But I still think her breasts are magnificent.  Those and her pretty face are the basis of her appeal, IMO.

She seems fun and flirty, and doesn't seem to be a bitch.  I guess that carries weight even in the swimsuit world, which I figure to be the harshest world out there.

About damn time!!!!

I didn't really know who she was before (heard the name, but didn't really know who she was). I think she's beautiful.

Sports Illustrated swimsuit model should not look average, they should look exceptionally beautiful, and have perfect bodies.

She's very attractive, but she would look a lot better if she got some muscle tone.

The sad thing is that that pudge pot is 21 years old. Flabby and celebrated at 21, it'll be a short slide for her unless she gets into a gym or somesuch.

Exactly my point.

The female cyclists I ride with have all had 2-3 children, and are all at least 20 years older than her. They look amazing, and are all in far better shape.