What is so all fired-up awesome about virgins, anyway?

Randomguy

Well, I guess many or most men are a little insecure in their sexual prowessness (is that a word?).  Anyway, with respect to virgins, I always thought that some men might find it reassuring to have sex with someone who had no measuring stick (in more ways than one) with which their performance could be gauged.

incorrect....if virginity is something to be valued, that means one shouldn't have sex because that would make you no longer a virgin.

Having sex causes rug rats.

Not if you use birth control, it doesn't.

Anyway, I was getting to the point of why some people think virginity could possibly be so hyper-valued.  Virginity doesn't seem like a good thing to me, is all, I don't see much benefite to be completely inept in this arena.

Not if you use birth control, it doesn't.

Anyway, I was getting to the point of why some people think virginity could possibly be so hyper-valued.  Virginity doesn't seem like a good thing to me, is all, I don't see much benefite to be completely inept in this arena.

As I said, we don't want kids having kids.....this means we tell them virginity is something to cherish. 

As I said before, many men, especially in the days of unelightened thought, might find a woman's ineptness in the sexual arena to be highly desirable.   

Well, ok, but that might be because the dude is inexperienced, too.  A little experience, and he is gonna wish the virgin chick had done some of this before.  Two virgins would be like two first time campers trying to start a fire by rubbing two sticks together, it would just be frustrating.  

As I said, we don't want kids having kids.....this means we tell them virginity is something to cherish. 

So we lie to them?  If we teach them that turning a rubber inside out to use a second time is ineffective birth control, then they would be less likely to have kids.  Muslims and some freaky people cherish virginity, most don't want the stigma of being a virgin is my guess.

So we lie to them?  If we teach them that turning a rubber inside out to use a second time is ineffective birth control, then they would be less likely to have kids.  Muslims and some freaky people cherish virginity, most don't want the stigma of being a virgin is my guess.

I didn't justify it....I explained it.  Justification is something else.