Good Morning

BR46

Good morning 

I don't have to go to work today and I'm up at 4 am. I'll take a nap later 

The wife has a cold and breathing and snoring woke me up a few times. I thought about holding a pillow over her face and then I thought who will drive me to the hospital when I crash my motorcycle or who going to fix me a samitch. I could starve to death. 

The nice guy that I am got up out of bed and let her sleep or try to sleep. I got all day long to nap. 

Who wants coffee? 

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2015 at 9:43 AM, petitepedal said:

Longjohn...I think you could pack em like sardines in the bed I slept in :D

My southern granddaughter's mom and dad a baby sister are in that room.  I came home from work and saw them scattered all over the living room floor and on the couch.  They had so much fun together.  They did the hot tub before breakfast, played in the snow, made jewelry and just had a good time with each other.  Celia and Angelina paired up and Cora and Mia Bella hung out together, Kaori (the teenager) was a great help in keeping track of the rest of them. I think it's so cool that my son's daughters all get along so well with each other.  My local son came over with his wife and baby daughter and two year old and joined the fun.  We had lasagna for lunch, the locals went home and the rest of them are watching Lady and the Tramp with grandma now.

• Heart 1