Dark green leafy vegetables are awesome - so tasty and good for you. Collards today for the first time in a long time

Ralphie

My go to lunch for the last month or so at least has been the black and blue salad from the deli downstairs.

I feel better and look better.

Lettuce mix, onions, some philly steak, some blue cheese, balsamic vinegarette and a warm flat bread with a glass of water.

• Heart 1

12 minutes ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

I think they are best eaten when placed just under a sourdough bun and just above a slab of cheese and rare, juicy, barbequed hamburger.

I believe that the famous bard, J Buffett began with that premise when he penned this:

"I like mine with dark green leafy vegetables and tomato, Heinz 57 and french fried potatoes, a big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer, good God Almighty which way do I steer"

Steamed and then with a Wegman's Balsamic glaze.  It is a little thicker than vinegar but not a sloppy sauce either.  You use just a touch.  My mamaw put plain apple cider vinegar when she made hers.

If you don't have a Wegmans, send me a pm with your address and I will send you some to try.