Cool cars I wish I had...

Randomguy

We had a Gramilin X in the 1970s.  It got totaled.  The thing was rather swift if I remember correctly. Ugly, yes.

My BFF in high School had a pinto.  It was great until the heater core went out and it flooded the passenger foot area with radiator fluid.  I had to ride in it once with my feet on the dash. Ick.

• Heart 1

22 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

We had a Gramilin X in the 1970s.  It got totaled.  The thing was rather swift if I remember correctly. Ugly, yes.

My BFF in high School had a pinto.  It was great until the heater core went out and it flooded the passenger foot area with radiator fluid.  I had to ride in it once with my feet on the dash. Ick.

My first brand new car was a 1972 Gremlin X, 304 V8 with a 3 on the floor. The thing was a certified piece of junk, but I had a ton of fun  with that car.

n5fxb4.jpg

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, dotman17 said:

Fuckin' sweet.

Yeah, and it would go like stink. It would put a good run on any 318 Duster, and even wiped a 340 once.

I drove that car for a whole summer without a starter. Just never got around to fixing it, and actually, got along quite well without it.

The slightest incline was enough to roll start the thing, and it kind of became a running joke among my crowd.