Square Wheels

Sorry, but most avatars were lost.  It was not related to the move.  After the move while the site was still down I decided to update to the latest version.  Something happened to the avatars, and most were lost.  Some I restored manually by hunting down a similar image.  For those that I could not find, I simply deleted your avatar so that it would not display as a broken image.

Please upload a new avatar if you would like one.

29 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Sorry, but most avatars were lost.  It was not related to the move.  After the move while the site was still down I decided to update to the latest version.  Something happened to the avatars, and most were lost.  Some I restored manually by hunting down a similar image.  For those that I could not find, I simply deleted your avatar so that it would not display as a broken image.

Please upload a new avatar if you would like one.

No I want you to get my old one back.

10 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

To avoid losing abilities like this one must exercise the older members.

:o

You......you can't say that.....this is a family forum and I resent loose talk about my member.

What's more no-one has told me how to get my avatar back.

Edited by onbike1939

On 12/20/2015 at 6:37 PM, Kirby said:

Let's see if my frog on trike is back!!!

Glad to see that tire is fixed. Didn't want tot see a little green guy pushing a trike along, all wobbley like casue of a bad tire. That would not be fun.

• Heart 1

12 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

Go to your profile and click on the profile picture to the left.  I can't stand to see a grown man cry.

Thanks but this is the second time I've done this and I still have no avatar. Tried yet again and it worked.

It's true that I am welling up a little.

Edited by onbike1939
addition

I just want everyone to know that Kzoo has stolen my avatar which is very confusing for me as I have difficulty in remembering even my own posts never mind his inane ramblings. Unless of course this was a mistake on SW's part when he recovered those avatars which were lost.......:o

52 minutes ago, onbike1939 said:

I just want everyone to know that Kzoo has stolen my avatar which is very confusing for me as I have difficulty in remembering even my own posts never mind his inane ramblings. Unless of course this was a mistake on SW's part when he recovered those avatars which were lost.......:o

I take no responsibility for his actions.  I too am confused.