Friends with benefits

SuzieQ

I think it is a grand idea!

Actually, it depends.  If the friendship is dependent on the benefits, then it is great!  If you have been friends for years, not so great.  If you both know that you are continuing to look for others and you are fulfilling a biological need in a fun way, then sure.  If either becomes interested, then you gotta spill, but wth, right?

It didn't work with Jerry and Elaine and they even went so far as to set up groundrules for the relationship (sleeping over okay but not required, etc).   :(

Thank god we are using sit coms as our golden standard for what to do in life.  :rolleyes:

By the way....I did qualify my first response with "as long as they aren't crazy". Elaine was CRAZY!

Only worked for me with women who were not in my core group of friends. Usual causal acquaintances that I knew well enough but hadn't had half decade or more knowledge of.

Kept it very strict, no PDA, no buying of gifts, no leaving items at each others places, and above all if the other felt the least been romantically inclined then they should express the feelings immediately. No beating around the bush. Happened once and it turned into a nice two year relationship. 

All in all, puck buddies, can be healthy and fun.