No motivation

Dirtyhip

Who the hell merged these?  I was in the middle of writing my wittiest response ever to Charlie Wankerstein and then I get a message telling me I do not have permission to post to this thread.  The merged threads makes my reply moot. 

We need a complaint thread to register our complaints in.

Who the hell merged these?  I was in the middle of writing my wittiest response ever to Charlie Wankerstein and then I get a message telling me I do not have permission to post to this thread.  The merged threads makes my reply moot. 

We need a complaint thread to register our complaints in.

Damn, you whine more than a coatless, skinny, mountainbike riding, chicken keeping broad.  

• Heart 1

It's really windy outside and rainy too.  I am feeling a lack of motivation to get out and ride at lunch.

Windy and rainy and you want to make yourself ride in that?  Sorry. No help from me. 

Wait a minute.. Isn't there a saying that even a chicken knows enough to come in from the rain???  ;)

He could fix it for good by letting us delete our own posts, but he won't.   :unhappy:

Sorry, I really don't want to allow deletions, maybe later, but the only option is for it to be deleted outright.  If there were a time limit, or if you could delete things that hadn't been responded to, that would be different.  Also, it's a permanent deletion.  If it left it in the database but hidden, that would be cool too.