MegaMillions

petitepedal

The same thing I will be doing. I plan on working, but wouldn't care about the problems of being fired part. I really like working with people, and can't wait to get back into that field after school

The same field?

I would not work, I don't like that part that requires me going someplace and mixing with the wrong sort of people.  I would travel with the right sort of people.  

Tithe to the church off the top, then I would buy the nicest house in our hood and let the boys finish school with their friends.  I would pay off the houses of my entire family, as that is only  5 houses and none of them have a huge note, I would set up college funds for our sons, and all my nieces and nephews, which again is a small number and then I would have fun.  I think I would still work, probably either back in the boat business, or in a bicycle shop part time, and I would have fun.  Lots of anonymous gifts to friends, etc.

I would consult with our financial advisor and come up with a budget to fund all of this and not end up crazy and broke 

The same field?

I would not work, I don't like that part that requires me going someplace and mixing with the wrong sort of people.  I would travel with the right sort of people.  

I'm going to school for Radiology RN. I would stay in that field only because I know what I went through with cancer and having the treatments, so I can help others cope with it also.

You would find a pool boy too (NTTIAWWT)?

Pool Bitch!