NAHBS is coming to the Big Tomato again at the end of February

Page Turner

...I hope to again volunteer for a shift.  If you've never attended one, it is a wonderful, if rather over the top, introduction to the sometimes spendy world of custom bike frames. :)

The framebuilder seminars are particularly enlightening, and it's a chance to listen to some of the experienced builders hold forth on philosophy and technique.  Also, the various trade reps always have cool swag, like the 3D postcard of a Rohloff hub that moves when you flash it back and forth in the light.

http://www.2016.handmadebicycleshow.com/uncategorized/2015/03/13/2016-nahbs-sacramento-ca/

2016 Exhibitor List 

That sounds pretty great....I can't think of anything better really. I hope you intend to take some photos and show them here....try to avoid back views of young women if you can as I find these grossly offensive as you know.

Sacramento sounds like a really cool place to live given the weather and these type of events....I may look for a nubile young woman and make a fresh start.:)

• Heart 1

58 minutes ago, onbike1939 said:

That sounds pretty great....I can't think of anything better really. I hope you intend to take some photos and show them here....try to avoid back views of young women if you can as I find these grossly offensive as you know.

Sacramento sounds like a really cool place to live given the weather and these type of events....I may look for a nubile young woman and make a fresh start.:)

...let me know if you want to do this.  My BFF Amanda is pretty nubile, and she's connected in the nubile community here. :)

4 hours ago, onbike1939 said:

You would be in search of the elusive ruby tipped red breasted mattress thrasher then?

7 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

You would be in search of the elusive ruby tipped red breasted mattress thrasher then?

Errr......we have to be realistic here given my age and present condition....though I would insist upon a female...oh yes.

A strong back and strong legs would have to be mandatory though as I fall down a lot.