Science can explain anything, even why the Cowboys suck

jsharr

I don't like the Cowboys.  I never have.  I've always rooted against them.  I hope you guys keep blaming Romo and ignore the fact that Jerry and his coaches are the real problem.  As long as you keep blaming Romo for the Cowboys' demise, the real problem will never get fixed.

Yay!

You do not read my posts, do you.  BTW, I bet Jerry was the person who "found" Romo and made the coach draft him.

I know you have problems with Jerry, but I just like it when you Cowboy fans blame Romo.  Romo is probably the best thing you have going for you.  He is a talented quarterback who could probably benefit from some proper guidance.  He is the least of your problems, IMO.   :)

I know you have problems with Jerry, but I just like it when you Cowboy fans blame Romo.  Romo is probably the best thing you have going for you.  He is a talented quarterback who could probably benefit from some proper guidance.  He is the least of your problems, IMO.   :)

There is no proper guidance at the Cowboys because Jerry Jones wants to coach from the owners box.  Disagree with him and you are gone, hence the long trail of coaches with short tenure at Dallas since he bought the team.  He wanted to coach right out of college, but there was no money in coaching, so he got rich and bought a team to coach.  He is on record as pretty much saying that.  

I'm surprised the Cowboys signed Romo at all. Not that he's a bad QB, but his name rhymes with "homo"

Back in the day that alone would have kept him off the Cowboys roster

But then back in the day the Cowboys weren't snorting coke off of hooker's asses or driving their sports cars into freeway bridges at 3am either

I'm surprised the Cowboys signed Romo at all. Not that he's a bad QB, but his name rhymes with "homo"

Back in the day that alone would have kept him off the Cowboys roster

But then back in the day the Cowboys weren't snorting coke off of hooker's asses or driving their sports cars into freeway bridges at 3am either

"Back in the day"? What day was that?

Back when they won 3 out of 4 super bowls, the team was coked to the gills.

I don't like the Cowboys.  I never have.  I've always rooted against them.  I hope you guys keep blaming Romo and ignore the fact that Jerry and his coaches are the real problem.  As long as you keep blaming Romo for the Cowboys' demise, the real problem will never get fixed.

I htink all Cowboy fans know the problem with the team is Jones.  People bitch about the quartback because he can be changed more easily that the GM and/or the owner.