awaiting bad news

AirwickWithCheese

Haven't test driven van yet and can't until after 8 tonight because of work. The bill I was given by garage makes no sense because it's too low considering all that was wrong.

I'll know tonight but right now it's a Christmas miracle. :)

Scan and post the bill or I am calling BS on this.  I still want to know about the John Deere mower in the ditch and what came of that.

Scan and post the bill or I am calling BS on this.  I still want to know about the John Deere mower in the ditch and what came of that.

I'll do that, but won't be until after 8 pm. MomCheese picked van up for me since I'm at work. She said it's driving great. :)

I'd get excited but I'll wait until I have a chance to drive it for myself

The JD had a bent drive shaft because I pushed it while it was still engaged. :(

There was no mechanic class at my prep school. :(

Ask MomCheese to scan the bill and email it to you so you can post it here.  Or have the garage do it, tell them you want to sing their praises to the world.  Just do it.  I do not want to wait until 8.  Also, when will my lighted pig ship?  Sounds like your Christmas miracle should enable funding of the pigs, no?

• Heart 1

The JD had a bent drive shaft because I pushed it while it was still engaged. :(

There was no mechanic class at my prep school. :(

I am going to call BS here as well.  Hear me now and believe me later, you do not have the strength to bend a drive shaft with your puny girlie man body.

I wish you were correct. My girlie man self did bend the drive rod? Or so I was told and charged for,..... this was 2011 if memory serves. The JD has a pin in the back that needs to be pulled out if you get stuck such as Cheese found himself stuck in a ditch.

It hurts me that you challenged my manhood. :(

I wish you were correct. My girlie man self did bend the drive rod? Or so I was told and charged for,..... this was 2011 if memory serves. The JD has a pin in the back that needs to be pulled out if you get stuck such as Cheese found himself stuck in a ditch.

It hurts me that you challenged my manhood. :(

I will publish an official apology thread as soon as I receive my Christmas Pig.

• Heart 1