A Kazoo is a silly instrument

Dirtyhip

I was hoping you were not calling our new and ALL powerful daytime moderator a silly tool.  That would have been inappropriate.

FIFY

HippyLady, I used to like you - not sure why, but I did.  (emphasis on past tense)

Hendrix rocked the kazoo on Crosstown Traffic.

This is NOT about some stupid plastic musical instrument played by 2nd graders.  This is a personal attack on me by a jealous, envious, chicken farming, slumlord of a hippy lady of the dirtiest kind.  But I still like her.

BTW HippyLady, how's Lucy.  Did she taste good?

I have not killed them yet.  I was going to give them a second chance to pump out some eggs.  It's been over a month since I got any eggs.  I had to freakin buy eggs recently.  Little fockers!  

I think some heads are coming off as soon as we get a decently warmish day.  Until then, they continue to live lavish lives as freeloaders.

I have not killed them yet.  I was going to give them a second chance to pump out some eggs.  It's been over a month since I got any eggs.  I had to freakin buy eggs recently.  Little fockers!  

I think some heads are coming off as soon as we get a decently warmish day.  Until then, they continue to live lavish lives as freeloaders.

Maybe they have entered henopause.   :D