Hi!

Randomguy

I like this forum, lots of space.  I will put the couch over there, and the bikes in the other room.

Now I will poop so I feel at home here.

Yay, our first post.  I hope everything worked out OK for you RG.

It looks like it works, and hopefully are post don't have to wait for approval befor they show up.

Nope, no approval.  So far, no rules.

Hopefully Square_Wheels won't ban us for making fun cross training advice from Organic Gardeners.

No way.  You can even talk about running.

One request, if possible.

The popup that occurs when mousing over a topic title is just the topic title repeated.  Can it be the first x characters of the post?  Many forums I've seen have this feature and it is a nice way to get an idea of the contects of the post without actually opening it.

The popup that occurs when mousing over a topic title is just the topic title repeated.  Can it be the first x characters of the post?  Many forums I've seen have this feature and it is a nice way to get an idea of the contects of the post without actually opening it.

Actually, that would be pretty dang cool if it is possible.

Since I posted that request, I've tried the "Preview this post" feature a few times, and it is pretty cool.  There's an arrow that appears when you mouse over the area between the left justified stuff and the right justified stuff.  Clicking that opens a new frame with some of the posts in the thread in it.  You can then close the frame and still be in the forum, or choose to enter the thread.  Kinda neat! :D

Actually, that would be pretty dang cool if it is possible.

Done!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...