OK I'll bite

creaky

Mr. Silly, did you actually get banned over there?

And you are not the Master of the Universe.  You ere King of the LF for a designated 3 week period.  Get over it already!

Yeah.  bpBikes "Dialog'ed" me and banned me at the same time.  The e-mail notification of the "Dialog" showed only the first couple lines of the "Dialog".  It said: 

"Subject: Mr Silly? Maybe Mr Stupid!
By: bpBikes

Bicycling is very dangerous plus you get a better workout from gardening.  It is well known that bending over and going down on your knees is the type of exercise that is best for women. I can't even find where you posted this crap, but..."

I did say, "Bicycling is very dangerous plus you get a better workout from gardening.  It is well known that bending over and going down on your knees is the type of exercise that is best for women."   What pissed me off was where bp says, "I can't even find where you posted this crap but...".  That tells me he didn't read it he was just reacting to a complaint.

Yeah.  bpBikes "Dialog'ed" me and banned me at the same time.  The e-mail notification of the "Dialog" showed only the first couple lines of the "Dialog".  It said: 

"Subject: Mr Silly? Maybe Mr Stupid!
By: bpBikes

Bicycling is very dangerous plus you get a better workout from gardening.  It is well known that bending over and going down on your knees is the type of exercise that is best for women. I can't even find where you posted this crap, but..."

I did say, "Bicycling is very dangerous plus you get a better workout from gardening.  It is well known that bending over and going down on your knees is the type of exercise that is best for women."   What pissed me off was where bp says, "I can't even find where you posted this crap but...".  That tells me he didn't read it he was just reacting to a complaint.

Man, those gardners really weild some power.  At worst I would think that is a one week time out.  The Mr Stupid part is kind of uncalled for though.  Bp should've known exactly what was going to happen when he linked over to Orgasmic Gardening.

Man, those gardners really weild some power.  At worst I would think that is a one week time out.  The Mr Stupid part is kind of uncalled for though.  Bp should've known exactly what was going to happen when he linked over to Orgasmic Gardening.

It isn't the end of the world.  I have a puppet if I want to go to LF.  I'm kinda pizzed though so I'm letting a couple days pass.

You would think bp would be more respectful, and would think a more tactful approach would work better.  Gotta practice what you preach, and all that...

You would think bp would be more respectful, and would think a more tactful approach would work better.  Gotta practice what you preach, and all that...

He's always been more tactful with me.  That's what I always respected about him as a mod, he always seemed to stay above and out of the fray. 

• 3 weeks later...