Wife won't give me any ideas for Xmas gift?

kingtermite

Oh… so she gave you that stuff last year…. Hmmmmmmm 

Get her a lawnmower, or chainsaw. 

I'm not sure I'd trust her with either. What if she gets mad and uses them on me? I'm pretty easy to get mad at....look how often you do it? :P

Pampering gifts?  Massage / spa day gift certificate?  Smelly candles, and bath stuff?  

Not a bad idea...I'm getting groupons for local spa/massage stuff on an almost daily basis. :)

This is going to sound strange, but we don't exchange gifts.  We pretty much buy what we want for ourselves all year long.  I got a new bike, that is somewhere lost in Taiwan, and K got the same.  Although, his bike is already in the garage.  I got screwed on my ship date, it seems.

We actually don't do much. We mostly do too....but Xmas is kind of a time to treat ourselves to a few items we've been wanting but haven't spent the money on yet, or things like that. But...we do like to sneak in a few personal items, not always something but, but something that has meaning.

This is going to sound strange, but we don't exchange gifts.  We pretty much buy what we want for ourselves all year long.  I got a new bike, that is somewhere lost in Taiwan, and K got the same.  Although, his bike is already in the garage.  I got screwed on my ship date, it seems.

You don't know if you got screwed?  Did you receive the shipping notification and then let K have his way with you?