Well he did tell me it was 8%.

tybeegb

Pub crawl yesterday.  Got to Huc-A-Poo's for cornhole and trivia night.  Not happening.  White Elephant Christmas party at someone's house.  I got invited by another invitee.  Since I know the host, and everyone else going, and I was already a little 'under the weather', I said sure.  Had to ride in the back of a pickup truck, but it was only a quarter mile away.  Redneck transportation.  Anyway, the host said the beer is in the 'fridge, drink whatever you want.  Andygator?  Yeah, he says.  That's a good craft beer, but it's 8%.  So I drank four during the party, and almost did not make it back walking to Huc-A-Poo's to get my bike, and then I used ALL of the road to navigate my way to the house.  I have a headache.  WofTy went Christmas shopping.  I'm going back to bed for a while.  :special:  

4 x 8%?  I had 3 x 5% hard ciders last night and felt it. And I weigh quite a bit more than you!

If you want a bigger headache, try to figure out the COLA cut for military retirees. Looks like a one point cut starting in 2015 for retirees under 62 YO. I turn 60 in 2014 so it won't hit me too hard.

4 x 8%?  I had 3 x 5% hard ciders last night and felt it. And I weigh quite a bit more than you!

If you want a bigger headache, try to figure out the COLA cut for military retirees. Looks like a one point cut starting in 2015 for retirees under 62 YO. I turn 60 in 2014 so it won't hit me too hard.

I'm 63, so maybe they'll leave me alone.  :dontknow: