Ungrateful Employees

Mr. Beanz

Had our Christmas lunch today.  Boss gave a nice homely speech and says things are looking way up for the company this coming year. Had a good meal and extended lunch.

Our Christmas gift this year is a bottle of cider. Some fukkers were complaining cause the gift last year was a $50 gift card for Target. Maybe they're stupid, maybe they can't do the math, or maybe their pay sucks but the card that says "one free floating holiday" says that I benefit coming up on 3 times the price of a stupid Target card. Bunch of stupid fukkers!  :lol:

• Heart 1

I get a floating holiday to be used in the month of Dec and nothing else.  

Not sure what my husband gets from his work.  Maybe nothing.  Time will tell.

Gina's company used to put on a good Christmas party. Evening semi formal affair. Now they are lucky they get a subway sandwich for Christmas lunch.  :huh:

But she's a manager and only the managers get a $1500 bonus right after Christmas so screw the party!  :D

One year our company handed out bonuses to a select number of people in the company.  One guy in my department didn't get one.  For two years we all had to listen to him whine like a little girl on how the company screwed him.  I wanted to tell him he hadn't done anything exceptional that year, and the company doesn't hand out bonuses like teachers handed out trophies in high school for just showing up.  But I had more than enough work of my own to do and didn't need to get sucked into all that drama, so I kept quiet. 

Once he came right out and asked me if I'd received a bonus.  I told him that whether I'd received a bonus or not was of interest to nobody but me, and whether I'd received one or not had no bearing on why the owners decided not to give him one.

I don't think he liked that answer at all.

• Heart 3

Well..our came through today (I was worried it might not be til after Christmas)...I did spend about 50 minutes at the bank with a brand new teller and one of the residents working out the..deposit the checks..write a check (or due to teller error 2 checks...which required contacting another resident to sign the second check :whistle:   Then getting the "smaller bills" into bigger bills and hauling it back to work so the two residents could divide it up between the 2 staffs.  I have participated in this to some degree about 8 of my 11 years here...this was by far the most messed up :rolleyes:   But it was a very good bonus...I could pay off a bill, pay for my new laptop & modem,buy a towing thingy & bike rack, save it for something fun or spend it foolishly....I am going to wait on my decision.

• Heart 2

Did you read the fine print on the back of the card? Don't worry I got a copy of them for you! 

whiny wimpy mexicans that complain about "white" bicyclists are void and make this floating holiday invalid. unless they show everyone on the SW forum sexy pictures of his hot wife.  

• Heart 2

Did you read the fine print on the back of the card? Don't worry I got a copy of them for you! 

whiny wimpy mexicans that complain about "white" bicyclists are void and make this floating holiday invalid. unless they show everyone on the SW forum sexy pictures of his hot wife.  

Hey, that's me!  :lol:

Our company Christmas party is tomorrow night. They're combining it with service awards as well. I do get recognized for 15 years so I get a small check. Finger food and drinks are the menu. They used to throw a big shebang but economy, etc forced them to downsize.

• Heart 1

What's cooler than this! He goes around today and hands out $50 gift cards and a letter saying we all get another free 4 floating days along with the one on the bottle. Yeah baby!

I would say, YOU PUTTING PICS OF YOUR SEXY WIFE in this forum! :)

• Heart 1

Does it have her name on it instead of yours?

Pretty much yeah! :D

I never carry money. I take $1.50 daily for something to drink with my lunch. I hand over my check and be happy. I don't like worrying about bills, paying bills, watching accounts. As long as I can say gimme money for "whatever" and I get it, I don't sweat a thang! ;)

Pretty much yeah! :D

I never carry money. I take $1.50 daily for something to drink with my lunch. I hand over my check and be happy. I don't like worrying about bills, paying bills, watching accounts. As long as I can say gimme money for "whatever" and I get it, I don't sweat a thang! ;)

or a thong (from a previous thread today... :whistle: )

• Heart 3

One of my fellow employees was recognized for 25 years of service. Got his check and immediately handed it to his wife. Haha!

I recieved mine and my wife looked at me the same way. I told her if she wanted something nice for Christmas I needed to hang on to it. :D

• Heart 1

One of my fellow employees was recognized for 25 years of service. Got his check and immediately handed it to his wife. Haha!

I recieved mine and my wife looked at me the same way. I told her if she wanted something nice for Christmas I needed to hang on to it. :D

Gina already took My $50 Target card so there goes her gift!  :lol:

• Heart 1