Okay...In 2014 I need to add

petitepedal

New people in my life!!  My small circle of friends seems to have several depressed people or  people who have so much other stuff going on they can't return a phone call or reply to an invite.  I know people mention doing some kind of social service project..but I spend 8 hours a day helping people and I do go above and beyond for them in my job (hey I like most of them and try to be helpful)...I would just like to find someone or a couple of someones..to go to lunch on a Saturday..or maybe a hike or summertime...biking..Right now my "best" responder is a friend with a 22 year old daughter with Aspbergers..and 2 jobs....

I need some social interaction!!!  Oh and dear Santa...under the age of 65 would be nice...with not too many other obligations......

Dear Santa...help

Oh and this is not a dating request...just interaction with people...male or female...I don't care...

I am getting depressed.

Krazy you are awesome...gut you are a busy dad, student, husband...when would you have time for lunch?

when the weather is decent, I will come up there for lunch, but now you have that Christmas bonus..... You adopt me and we can hang out all the time:)

I've given up on finding or having a "real" friend. Most people want to take take and more take but when you ask, they always seem to have an excuse why they can't give. I'm talking like making time to do things. I'm always willing to find a way to make it but others seem inconvenienced if ti isn't to their advantage. That includes my only brother and father. Both of them are snakes and will stab me in the back for a dollar or piece of ass.

Thank God I have Gina as my everything! She's like me, we're both always willing to go out of the way for the other. Even if she wasn't my wife, she'd

be a great friend! 

I've given up on finding or having a "real" friend. Most people want to take take and more take but when you ask, they always seem to have an excuse why they can't give. I'm talking like making time to do things. I'm always willing to find a way to make it but others seem inconvenienced if ti isn't to their advantage. That includes my only brother and father. Both of them are snakes and will stab me in the back for a dollar or piece of ass.

Thank God I have Gina as my everything! She's like me, we're both always willing to go out of the way for the other. Even if she wasn't my wife, she'd

be a great friend! 

I am quite lucky in that my brothers and sister are very similar to me, i.e. great people!  :D

I agree it is VERY hard to find friends as an adult.  Especially for us "different-drummer" types. :D  So I really appreciate it on those rare occasions when I find someone I am compatible with. :)

I agree with Pokey and Suzie - cycling and yoga are probably the most fertile grounds for finding like-minded and therefore compatible people. 

• Heart 1