Hey Scooter..

KrAzY

What are they calling for weather wise where your at?
they are still saying 8-10 in Milwaukee, starting at 8pm-ish tonight

Is it 8-10 now? It keeps going up every time I check. I guess John Dee called it before everyone else again. We're in the same snowline as Milwaukee. Right now I'm trying to get the toys finished up so I can get the frozen vansickle back in the garage. I also need to pick up some beer, nutty bars, gas for the snowthrower and more ice melter for the drive. In that order of importance. ;)   Then the wife and I along with the Foos can sit and watch for the snow. :) 

I'll be working from noon to midnight dispatching. I plan on finishing wrapping all the kids gifts on the clock:)
I already have had for the blower, and two tanks of propane for flame thrower (got to get the excess snow the plow put in your driveway somehow)
I will be interested to really see what we are going to be getting.
I am fully stocked on roman noodles, bourbon and beer to last me two weeks.

I've been watching the radar on and off all night. Most of it went south. I can still see the brick pattern under the snow on our patio at 3am. :(  It's still supposed to snow all morning though. One of the weatherheads said that if we had gotten the moisture that went south, as snow, we would have had several feet. We snowmobilers get all "little girl giddy" when we hear about these big systems that come up out of Texas. :whistle:

Right now our total was 8 inches on the driveway. I just got done snow blowing my drive when the neighbor stole my blower cause his is broken.

Lol, when I finished my drive I saw my neighbor struggling with his shovel, so I went over to help him with what the snowplow left on his drive and mailbox. And I found his newspaper with the thrower. It was spectacular! :o   I think his kids are still out picking up shreds of paper. ;)  I think we wound up with 6+ inches total.

• Heart 1

Lol, when I finished my drive I saw my neighbor struggling with his shovel, so I went over to help him with what the snowplow left on his drive and mailbox. And I found his newspaper with the thrower. It was spectacular! :o   I think his kids are still out picking up shreds of paper. ;)  I think we wound up with 6+ inches total.

The plow just loaded the end of my driveway :( other then that it stopped snowing for now, but I do have another 1/4 on the drive I should take care of after lunch.

We are looking at another 1-3 tonight by 7 am tomorrow morning.