Wow - this forum really sucks on the weekends!

Ralphie
Go to solution Solved by Thaddeus Kosciuszko,

You are correct, Sir!  I always get that wrong. :angry::mellow:

You are a quote slouch. :2:

I am addicted to movie quotes.  I think that most questions I am asked on a daily basis can be answered with a quote from Animal House, Caddy Shack, Fletch or Blazing Saddles.  If they can't, they are stupid questions anyway.

• Heart 1

You are a quote slouch. :2:

I am addicted to movie quotes.  I think that most questions I am asked on a daily basis can be answered with a quote from Animal House, Caddy Shack, Fletch or Blazing Saddles.  If they can't, they are stupid questions anyway.

Wow - that is scary that I agree completely!  You have COMPLETELY REDEEMED YOURSELF!  But you left out Dumb and Dumber (see sig line :whistle: ), Office Space, Spaceballs and others.  And if you are a true aficionado, you need to start including Dracula, Dead and Loving It, Mel Brooks' greatest unappreciated and undiscovered secret. :)

Hey, I was busy yesterday.  I was helping my man with the house projects.

Mostly, I stood around looking stupid, but I did hammer some nails and ran the shopvac.  Also, I helped measure and carry rock.  

He is tearing up the bath room, and I am kind of useless.  My back and body are sore.

• 7 months later...