Fresh Juice Recipes

KrAzY

Incase anyone is looking for some yummy juice recipes that I have been making lately...

1 Cucumber
2 Leaf Kale
1/2 cup packed Spinish
4 sprigs Mint
1 tbsp Lemmon juice
6 fl oz Coconut water

2  granny smith apples (seeds removed)
3 med/large Carrots (no tops)
1 inches piece of ginger

• Heart 1

• 1 year later...

Sometimes... Maybe a couple times a week if I am lucky anymore. Time just does not allow me to get up and have time anymore. 

Are you looking for new stuff? Or are you just getting into to? 

Edit:

@AirwickVVithCheese... forgot to quote you , and didn't know if you would check back for a reply

• Heart 1

On 12/3/2017 at 5:38 PM, KrAzY said:

Sometimes... Maybe a couple times a week if I am lucky anymore. Time just does not allow me to get up and have time anymore. 

Why juicing?  I'm a bigger fan of blending smoothies (my wife does so every day), and I find the "bulk" of a smoothie is preferable to a quick shot of juice.

The world seems to be divided between juicers, blenders, and the unwashed masses, so I don't think there is a good or bad choice when compared to the third "neither" group.

Tom

11 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Why juicing?  I'm a bigger fan of blending smoothies (my wife does so every day), and I find the "bulk" of a smoothie is preferable to a quick shot of juice.

The world seems to be divided between juicers, blenders, and the unwashed masses, so I don't think there is a good or bad choice when compared to the third "neither" group.

Tom

I normally go for a quick shake in the morning.. and then a second one again after I go pee...

I like to juice because it is less filling then a smoothie. And I juice about 18oz, not a quick shot :)

My personal favorite is a vegan vanilla shake mixed with almond milk