Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
KrAzY

Fresh Juice Recipes

Incase anyone is looking for some yummy juice recipes that I have been making lately...

1 Cucumber
2 Leaf Kale
1/2 cup packed Spinish
4 sprigs Mint
1 tbsp Lemmon juice
6 fl oz Coconut water

2  granny smith apples (seeds removed)
3 med/large Carrots (no tops)
1 inches piece of ginger

Sometimes... Maybe a couple times a week if I am lucky anymore. Time just does not allow me to get up and have time anymore. 

Are you looking for new stuff? Or are you just getting into to? 

Edit:

@AirwickVVithCheese... forgot to quote you , and didn't know if you would check back for a reply

On 12/3/2017 at 5:38 PM, KrAzY said:

Sometimes... Maybe a couple times a week if I am lucky anymore. Time just does not allow me to get up and have time anymore. 

Why juicing?  I'm a bigger fan of blending smoothies (my wife does so every day), and I find the "bulk" of a smoothie is preferable to a quick shot of juice.

The world seems to be divided between juicers, blenders, and the unwashed masses, so I don't think there is a good or bad choice when compared to the third "neither" group.

Tom

11 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Why juicing?  I'm a bigger fan of blending smoothies (my wife does so every day), and I find the "bulk" of a smoothie is preferable to a quick shot of juice.

The world seems to be divided between juicers, blenders, and the unwashed masses, so I don't think there is a good or bad choice when compared to the third "neither" group.

Tom

I normally go for a quick shake in the morning.. and then a second one again after I go pee...

I like to juice because it is less filling then a smoothie. And I juice about 18oz, not a quick shot :)

My personal favorite is a vegan vanilla shake mixed with almond milk