The Boys beat the Skins

Road Runner

I am not happy about any of this.  Jerry Jones is the worst thing to ever happen to the Cowboys.  They may have deserved the win yesterday, but they are not Division Champ material and the small modicum of success will just serve to feed Jerry's ego and make him think he is doing good. He needs and derserves total failure.  This is the same reason I will not tell SW when he says something mildly funny.

• Heart 1

I am not happy about any of this.  Jerry Jones is the worst thing to ever happen to the Cowboys.  They may have deserved the win yesterday, but they are not Division Champ material and the small modicum of success will just serve to feed Jerry's ego and make him think he is doing good. He needs and derserves total failure.  This is the same reason I will not tell SW when he says something mildly funny.

As a Cowboy disliker, I am hoping they will make the playoffs and then Jerry won't fire any of his inept coaches.   :)

What does this have to do with the Pats getting 3 touchdowns in less than one minute? All you people think about is yourselves.

This has been a screwy year for pro football.  Just when you think you see a trend and that a team is looking good, they go into the toilet.  Other teams seem to be sucking big time and then somehow rise from the dead.  I blame Reality TV..   :angry: