The official Festivus Airing of Grievances thread

Road Runner

This Airing of Grievances, since it is on a public forum, is for any grievances that you might have against anyone, anywhere.  And since almost no one actually visits this site, you can say bad things about just about anyone with no fear of repercussion because they will most likely never read it anyway.  So feel free to gripe about anyone (boss, SO. MIL, etc).  What they don't know won't hurt them (or you).   :)  

My grievance is with the producers and purveyors of "reality shows".  These are just trashy shows about stupid people meant to be watched by other stupid people.  The main ingredients are human greed, failure and treachery and the result is mostly pure garbage.

But these shows are popular with the trailer dwellers and are cheap to make.  The bottom line is always money, not about uplifting people or improving people's lives or entertaining them in a positive way or keeping them better informed.  It's all about "what can we put on the tube that will make us rich for the least amount of effort on our part".  

What happened to the History Channel providing programming about history?  The Arts and Enterainment Channel (what art)?  The Discovery Channel (what discovery)?

We should all be ashamed of what TV has become in America.   

I have always been pissed that we piss away so many hydrocarbons!  I mean WTH wants to drive so darn much anyway?  Just to go to work?  That sucks!  Somehow we have become hamsters on a wheel, the old rat race.  And for the privilege we suck up irreplaceable resources.  WTH designed this economy anyway?  Why with all the labour-saving devices are we still working 40-50 hour weeks?  And pensions were unsustainable, so there are going to be a bunch of poor old farts before long!

Man,  there is a lot wrong!  I ma just getting started!

I think it's Kzoo. He's just pretending to be friendly and helpful. It's also highly suspicious that the problems started as soon as RG disappeared.

OK, I was going to post here that I have no grievances, especially with you folks.  Now that SW went and messed that up, I have to come up with a reason to dislike/hate something you have done or said.  You're making my like difficult.

It's the holiday season and I'm trying to get along with everyone but SW is messing with that concept.