Duck Dyanasty

Mr. Silly

The camera cuts away before any of the hate or bigotry shows.  I have watched it a lot and never seen any as a matter of fact.  Not a single lynching or nothing.

Just more "reality" TV that isn't reality at all, as are all the rest of the reality shows.

The commies used to say that religion was the opiate of the masses, but I think they got it wrong.  They never saw "reality" TV. 

It's jumped the shark this last season or two. Now everything they do seems setup and just fake. Not as rednecky as it used to be, therefore, no longer worth watching because it's just not as funny anymore.

Before all this business started in the news, I was interested to learn that these guys spend a decent amount of their time touring the country and appearing at churches and the like. Took away from the show being about a bunch of rednecks. Of course, when you find out that all of them went to college and dressed fairly suburban-like in polos and khakis only a handful of years ago until somebody got the idea for this show.... it blows all of it out of the water.

If you really want to see some rednecks, you have to watch some of the lesser shows on cable like the one with the guys who go gator-hunting....but they aren't very entertaining.

It's jumped the shark this last season or two. Now everything they do seems setup and just fake. Not as rednecky as it used to be, therefore, no longer worth watching because it's just not as funny anymore.

Before all this business started in the news, I was interested to learn that these guys spend a decent amount of their time touring the country and appearing at churches and the like. Took away from the show being about a bunch of rednecks. Of course, when you find out that all of them went to college and dressed fairly suburban-like in polos and khakis only a handful of years ago until somebody got the idea for this show.... it blows all of it out of the water.

If you really want to see some rednecks, you have to watch some of the lesser shows on cable like the one with the guys who go gator-hunting....but they aren't very entertaining.

Turtleman is pretty funny!