So Romo may not play...

Road Runner

I hope for the sake of the always entertaining drama that is the Dallas Cowboys, that he does not play against the Eagles.  They will HAVE to run the ball more or realize just how much Romo means to the offense.  I am also looking forward to this game to see if the Eagles are for real.

The Cowboys have no defense, so this game won't prove a thing.

I disagree.  Going into Dallas and playing against them when their backs are against the wall and everybody's jobs are on the line won't be a cakewalk.  I expect at least a good effort from the Boys.  The Eagles with Nick Foles at QB have been doing well, but this is their first really high profile game, national TV (Sunday Night Football) with a lot to be decided. 

I disagree. Going into Dallas and playing against them when their backs are against the wall and everybody's jobs are on the line won't be a cakewalk. I expect at least a good effort from the Boys. The Eagles with Nick Foles at QB have been doing well, but this is their first really high profile game, national TV (Sunday Night Football) with a lot to be decided.

The Dallas Cowboys defense have given up 490 yards or more in a game five times this season and currently are ranked dead last in the league in total defense.

The Dallas Cowboys defense have given up 490 yards or more in a game five times this season and currently are ranked dead last in the league in total defense.

We'll see what happens.  You may be right, but I'll still be interested in seeing the "new and improved" Eagles with their new coach and QB.  I haven't seen them play so far this year.  

You know, I'm not sure that Romo won't play.  Some of the ESPN guys are saying he is definitely not going to play but all I have heard about is that he has a herniated disc in his back.  ME, TOO!  I have had a bad disc for 15 years and although it causes me problems at times, other times I seem to be fine.  Maybe his is much worse than mine, but I don't see how the sports reporters can be so sure.

You know, I'm not sure that Romo won't play. Some of the ESPN guys are saying he is definitely not going to play but all I have heard about is that he has a herniated disc in his back. ME, TOO! I have had a bad disc for 15 years and although it causes me problems at times, other times I seem to be fine. Maybe his is much worse than mine, but I don't see how the sports reporters can be so sure.

I have 3 herniated lumbar discs, and although they very rarely bother me now, the pain was crippling 10 years ago.

I've heard that Romo will require surgery, and it will take 4 months to recover.

I have 3 herniated lumbar discs, and although they very rarely bother me now, the pain was crippling 10 years ago.

Yep.  When I first injured mine, I couldn't even stand up or walk.  But he has remained mobile leading me to believe he might could play if they shoot him up and put him in a brace.  The doctors said I needed surgery, too, but if I could avoid it, I should just try to live with it.  So I do.

It was a great game, but it ended the same way I would have predicted if Romo was the QB.

You never know.  I kinda think they might have won it with Romo.  Those balls thrown behind the receivers that ended up in interceptions really killed the Cowboys.  But even if they had won, they probably wouldn't have done anything in the playoffs.

I'm a Ravens fan, and it's the same situation.  I was hoping they would win against the Bengals and get in the playoffs, but they suck so bad this year that it really doesn't matter, since they probably would have lost in the first round anyway.

I like Belichick and Brady, so I'll probably root for the Pats in the AFC and the Eagles in the NFC from this point on.  All the talking heads are saying it's Peyton's year to win it all.