OK so I did a little Christmas Shopping for you guys

Kzoo

I'm not all done but I got a good bit of my list completed.  So, don't tell anyone what I got for them but here is my list.

For RG - A years subscription to Google so that he can find the answers to all those stupid questions he asks.

Indy - A brick of ammo for his avatar.  He's got to be running low soon.

DirtyHip - A new Salsa Beargrease - because that Specialized ain't never showing up.

753668d1358374134-custom-built-beargreas

CheeseNips - A Man Card.  I had to get him an size small.  They didn't have any in extra-small

Krazy - A first edition copy of "Grammar for Dummies" signed by the author.

SuzieQ - A webcam for her new studio - Well you know what for.

Jsharr - Some live bate and new hooks so he can keep providing us with that delicious bass.

SquareGuy - A truckload of patience.  He needs it, dealing with you guys.

Kingtermite - I was able to break off an old deal limb from a tree in Pa that should keep you feed (and housed) for the winter.

Nate - a bag of horse manure to feed your roots.  Oh wait, you already have enough of your own that you throw around.

Petite - A copy of "Driving Front Wheel Vehicles for Dummies."  I was going to get it signed by the author but he died in a horrific accident during the last snow storm.  I heard that he was the cause of the 40 car pileup.

Parr8hed.  A pare of boxing gloves so he doesn't hurt his hands.  I heard he likes to hit things.

Olas - A sense of humor for the CHRISTMAS holiday.

Mr. Silly - A bucket of pennies.  No wait, a bucket of cents.  No, I mean a bucket of sense.  Because he appears to have lost all he had. 

Merry Christmas - I have more shopping to do.

• Heart 1

I'm not all done but I got a good bit of my list completed.  So, don't tell anyone what I got for them but here is my list.

(. . .)

Mr. Silly - A bucket of pennies.  No wait, a bucket of cents.  No, I mean a bucket of sense.  Because he appears to have lost all he had. 

Merry Christmas - I have more shopping to do.

I love it.  Thank you.