I can cook...

tybeegb

breakfast at least.  WofTy is under the weather and needs to stay in bed.  Bronchitis.  #1 son was here yesterday so they both needed breakfast.  I fixed scrambled eggs, bacon, link sausage, and toast.  They both ate it and didn't suffer any effects, so it must have been edible, since they ate every bit of it.  So, I am at least good for something in the kitchen other than washing dishes.  :whistle:   Now I am doing two three-minute eggs and a piece of toast for her, with some OJ.  :)

Any man that can't cook eggs, bacon one/or sausage needs to turn in their man card.  Toast on the other hand can be a bit difficult for some.  You need to get it out of there before it burns or mess with the little dial on the thing (which can lead to disaster all by itself)

Keep up the good work T.

Any man that can't cook eggs, bacon one/or sausage needs to turn in their man card.  Toast on the other hand can be a bit difficult for some.  You need to get it out of there before it burns or mess with the little dial on the thing (which can lead to disaster all by itself)

Keep up the good work T.

You not a REAL man until you make chocolate chip cookies in an EasyBake oven! 

Bitches be hatting my talents!