How much of a psycopath are you?

kingtermite

Your place on the psychopathic spectrum

YOUR
SCORE
 61%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life

YOUR
SCORE
 33%

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

Second time.... 31.  It must be the bi-polar showing up in the test.

We'll see after a good night's rest.  Good night's rest!  I never get a good night's rest.  Yes you do.  No I don't.  Yes you do - just last night you had a full 7 hours.

Sorry, I'll take this conversation off-line.  I fee it might turn a bit violent.

"Psychopathy is a condition that causes people to display anti-social behaviour, lack of empathy and remorse, and fearless dominance."

Ha, no one here like that.

The first two parts of that definition certainly apply to me at times.  However, fearless dominance is a condition with which I am totally unfamiliar.