Anybody use Yidio?

kingtermite

Through a Facebook ad yesterday I stumbled across a web site/service called Yidio. It seems like it compiles one interface for all your video streaming sites. I know nothing about it yet, but it sounded appealing as it's a pain if I want to look for something specific going back and forth between Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc....

Anybody use it? Hear anything about it? Thoughts about it?

• 3 weeks later...

I stumbled across it this morning and watched the first episode of Season 3 Hart of Dixie.  Had no problems and was much better that using Netflix which I pay for.  I would love some information on this site but have not seen anything other than what the site owner has put on the web.  

I stumbled across it this morning and watched the first episode of Season 3 Hart of Dixie.  Had no problems and was much better that using Netflix which I pay for.  I would love some information on this site but have not seen anything other than what the site owner has put on the web.  

I still haven't signed up to try it yet, but from the quick read I did I *thought* it was sort of a one-stop shop for other media services like Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.... (e.g. not a media service of their own). I thought they just sort of let you connect your Hulu, Netflix, etc.. accounts to find videos all in one place rather than going to separate places to search. Do they have their own video service too?