These Pictures Are Going To Send Me to Hell

Mr. Beanz

Most of my life I have worked on defense weapons. I have many friends that don't think it;s right, Make love not war. :rolleyes:  If I had not made these things, I would be homeless by now. I'd be out of a job and the DMV would increase my fees like they always do.

Some of the things I have built in the past and present. Stinger missile, Standard missile, Phalanx, Apache Helicopter, now working on C17's and Tomahawk missile.

• Heart 3

Most of my life I have worked on defense weapons.If I had not made these things,

Hell, if you had not made these weapons then how would America have the ability to protect ourselves, our interests, and remain the dominant military power in the world; thereby keeping a lot of us safe. I give you a big thumbs up. 

I applied to Raytheon last year hoping to be part of their upgrade program for the Tomahawk. The new gyros needed watchmakers to assemble the components. Thought it might be my foot in the door of a tech company; letting my skills and newly acquiring education go to work together.The interview didn't go well. The watchmaker in charge of the hiring is one I knew from years ago that got fired for shoddy work. Funnily enough he lambasted me for not being certified when I know he wasn't.

• Heart 1

Bummer GD! I spent 13 years working on gyros and the seeker head guidance assy for the stinger missile. Working in the clean rooms for general dynamics was the best job ever. Then sold out to Hughes then raytheon. Good bye :-(

Bummer GD! I spent 13 years working on gyros and the seeker head guidance ass for the stinger missile. Working in the clean rooms for general dynamics was the best job ever. Then sold out to Hughes then raytheon. Good bye :-(