Once again the "you are not funny" from the wife.

KrAzY

Since both of our children are adopted, we decided to see what their backgrounds really conceits of. We sent away for the 23 and ME DNA test kits. For shits and giggles, The wife and I also decided to give it a try.

The results were very interesting. Not only does the results tell you where your mostly from, but also gives you a breakdown for different hereditory problems you might come across. The interesting thing is that it told me I was prime to have cancer, and I am not affected by caffeine.

Now comes the "Your not funny" part. I have always known I'm 100% German decent. The interesting thing is I found out that I am in the K group of Jewish decent also. Once the numbers are broken down I am 99.9% European, and .1% jewish. After finding this out I said, "I have a .1% chance of farting hard enough in the shower to gas myself"…. OMG did I get a mean look and told that I was not funny at all!

On the other hand, we have found relatives for my children, and also found out some things we might need to watch out for in the future with them. We will be reaching out to their second cousins to see if anyone knows about their parents.    

• Heart 1

Henry Hill: You're a pistol, you're really funny. You're really funny.

Tommy DeVito: What do you mean I'm funny?

Henry Hill: It's funny, you know. It's a good story, it's funny, you're a funny guy.

[laughs]

Tommy DeVito: What do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?

Henry Hill: It's just, you know. You're just funny, it's... funny, the way you tell the story and everything.

Tommy DeVito: [it becomes quiet] Funny how? What's funny about it?

Anthony Stabile: Tommy no, You got it all wrong.

Tommy DeVito: Oh, oh, Anthony. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?

Henry Hill: Jus...

Tommy DeVito: What?

Henry Hill: Just... ya know... you're funny.

Tommy DeVito: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Henry Hill: Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?

Tommy DeVito: No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

Henry Hill: [long pause] Get the fuck out of here, Tommy!

Tommy DeVito: [everyone laughs] Ya motherfucker! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning.

Let's just agree I'm funny before this post gets out of hand and locked (after I edit everyone's comments to say how funny I am).

Whatever!  Let the crazy man be happy.  If you think you're funny than you must be funny.  At some point in your life you may need to learn to accept reality.

Reminds me of a family get together many years ago when my Dad starts telling some family history and hints that perhaps there's some Jewish ancestry in there somewhere (although very far back on my Dad's side). My older brother, who was a big WW2 fanatic at the time and was in love with the study of the German military, was there too, and I remarked that he might have to kill himself. This just warranted a severe 'look' from my brother. I guess it was good that he wasn't driving his gas van that day.