I lost weight over Christmas

Randomguy

me too.. between new meds for the pain, and the  power outage( 300,000 just in the city, mega more in the province) for 8 days.. finally we are without people and animals at the condo.. had 4 cats, two huge cats and six adults , feeding keeping warm and doing tons of laundry for til boxing day,

two cats, two adults  left........ then came back as the power went out again.. now i have the bfs youngest daughter who is pregnant staying here for a few days..  they forget i am sick lol    oh well, its certainly been a  winter for drama.. four babies coming by june( 1 grandchild, 2 step granchildren, 1 grand in law)  and two operations by the time  the first one is born... 2014 is starting off with a bang lol                 hope you feel better soon RG..

me too.. between new meds for the pain, and the  power outage( 300,000 just in the city, mega more in the province) for 8 days.. finally we are without people and animals at the condo.. had 4 cats, two huge cats and six adults , feeding keeping warm and doing tons of laundry for til boxing day,

two cats, two adults  left........ then came back as the power went out again.. now i have the bfs youngest daughter who is pregnant staying here for a few days..  they forget i am sick lol    oh well, its certainly been a  winter for drama.. four babies coming by june( 1 grandchild, 2 step granchildren, 1 grand in law)  and two operations by the time  the first one is born... 2014 is starting off with a bang lol                 hope you feel better soon RG..

I have started to feel a little better.

Has the family drama settled somewhat?