Do you laugh at your own jokes?

Road Runner

BTW, KT, on a serious note, how did the ear surgery work out for you? 

Seems better. A little muffled sounding at times, but definitely better hearing. Still, as expected, it is not enough to not still need hearing aids, but maybe I can hear traffic better when riding on the street (like when I commute to work). I go Thursday for 2nd checkup and hopefully removed from the ridiculous restrictions. Kinda funny that my wife's surgery (hernia) had her limited to lifting no more than 20 lbs. After mine, I was given a limit of 10 lbs. Which REALLY REALLY sucks....but the few times I went over by necessity or accident, I definitely "could" feel it. You don't realize the pressure a little bit of weight puts in your ears until you are really paying attention.

Anyway...overall, things are good for both wife and I post-surgery. Thanks for asking. :)

• Heart 1

That's a slippery slope Couch, but you already know that. Been there, done that, and still do that.

I've slipped down the slop, my friend.  While I have good moments, I just don't laugh like I used to.

I still have fun though.  I went bowling the other day.  I haven't done that in years.

Couch

I almost never laugh. I found I was doing it to make other people think I was happy. That made me more unhappy. Now I only laugh when I really feel like it, and that's not much. Even so, I find I am happier now that I work at being happy.

I never knew 'being happy', was hard work.  Seriously.  Last week, I was happy; I was with loved ones.  Now that I'm back at work and stuck in my boring everyday cycle of life.  I'm finding it hard to set my mood right.  

Couch