Roadrunner posted a pic

AirwickWithCheese

1 minute ago, 2Far said:

My insanity is irrelevant. "I would kill Wilbur for that woman." implies more than conversating.

Not necessarily.  I'd think I'd enjoying hunting Wilbur for sport. Plus, I avatared his Bjorn Borg pic to flatter him and I was ignored.   :angry:

Ignore my Sam, ignore my gestures of kindness, and I'll have someone stuff you in a oil drum down by the river. 

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, maddmaxx said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Playboy_Playmates_of_2013#July

So far her claim to fame is having been a former playmate and a couple of other points.

Oh this would explain it.  I'm not allowed to look at these women in Greenville. :(:(

• Heart 1

In spite of the beauty of Miss Arce, she is not the redhead.

Her name is Lidia Savoderova.  

Lidia Savoderova is from Moscow, Russia. She began modeling in 2011 under the name Lidia Savo (her tumblr) and has modeled almost equally under various names like Intel Kuritsa and Kamilla J.

56fbf76ee8aeb_6Ze0R27cropped.jpg.bfdb5c9

• Heart 1

19 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

In spite of the beauty of Miss Arce, she is not the redhead.

Her name is Lidia Savoderova.  

Lidia Savoderova is from Moscow, Russia. She began modeling in 2011 under the name Lidia Savo (her tumblr) and has modeled almost equally under various names like Intel Kuritsa and Kamilla J.

56fbf76ee8aeb_6Ze0R27cropped.jpg.bfdb5c9

This is very interesting for geeks and google fans.  I have to admit that I used google search for image earlier and that the return was the name given.  After this post I returned to google search for image and the name is no longer given but SW forum is now the returned answer.

I think google lied to me and I want my money back.

• Heart 1