Delaware and Raritan Canal Trail

Thaddeus Kosciuszko

What do you know about it?

Even though it's in NJ it looks like a decent place to ride.  I've already figured out what exit I need to take to get there.

Looks like there aren't too many campgrounds along the trail, either public or private.  Part of it runs near Trenton, which I hear has its rough sections, but the trail seems isolated from them.  A number of historic sites along or near the trail, which will help make an interesting trip.

I'm considering a one day or two day ride along the trail, probably along the 'feeder' section.  I'd appreciate any tips or advice you might have, especially if you have some about the trail.

What do you know about it?

Even though it's in NJ it looks like a decent place to ride.  I've already figured out what exit I need to take to get there.

Looks like there aren't too many campgrounds along the trail, either public or private.  Part of it runs near Trenton, which I hear has its rough sections, but the trail seems isolated from them.  A number of historic sites along or near the trail, which will help make an interesting trip.

I'm considering a one day or two day ride along the trail, probably along the 'feeder' section.  I'd appreciate any tips or advice you might have, especially if you have some about the trail.

I have extensive knowledge of it, i.e. I have walked aboot a half mile of it near Princeton, and that was very nice. :)  There is a really cool little old town near there.  My car pool mate did a day trip on it with his wife and he liked it - I'll ask him more specifics on Thursday.