I Don't Always Drink But When I Do.......

Mr. Beanz

We rarely drink but when we do, I need something to make it fun. C'mon people, NY's Eve, give me some ideas!

Need some ideas of something good to share that might be fun!

Margaritas, meh, lady's drink but she likes them and I only drink them so she doesn't drink alone. Somebody has to do it!

She tasted a whiskey called Fireball. She really liked it so we drank a bottle. Fun but a bit strong.

• Heart 1

sorry Beanz, but no help here... when I drink hard liquor it is a margarita (on the rocks) , scotch, or crown royal and water.  at Jimmy Buffet concerts it is malibu rum with pineapple juice.

oh, every now and then I like coffee with Baileys Irish Cream.... or just the Baileys

• Heart 1

Whiskkey Sour or Old Fashioned are my go to.  Just get the pre mixed sour mix, add, whiskey, garnish with a cherry for whiskey sour.

Bitters, cubed sugar and whiskey for old fashioned.

Dirty Vodka martinins are also nice.

I like Monopolowa vodka for those.

If you can find Schwepps Bitter Lemon, then gin and bitter lemon is a good drink as well.

• Heart 1

Whiskkey Sour or Old Fashioned are my go to.  Just get the pre mixed sour mix, add, whiskey, garnish with a cherry for whiskey sour.

Bitters, cubed sugar and whiskey for old fashioned.

Dirty Vodka martinins are also nice.

I like Monopolowa vodka for those.

If you can find Schwepps Bitter Lemon, then gin and bitter lemon is a good drink as well.

Thanks for the suggestions. There is so much out there that I have not tasted or even thought of!  :huh:

Have to try that. Fireball is like eating red hots

It's really good.  The funny thing is that neither are strong (alcohol-wise, that is). Fireball is only 60 proof (versus 80 proof for most whiskeys), but when mixed together they seem to intensify. They hit me much harder than drinking one alcoholic drink of that strength normally.

• Heart 1