365 Grateful

SuzieQ

• 2 weeks later...

Only a few more weeks to post in this thread,  I suspect it will get closed for 2015.

I'm still thankful for "meeting" all of you.

And we all appreciate your forum and the time and effort to set this all up. After the first, how's 'bout setting our Grateful 2015 thread? It's good to be reminded that we have more than we know.

• Heart 3

thanks.

I very rarely check this thread, but I'm very grateful for our health also.

Add me to the "being grateful for surviving" group and being grateful for hats, 15 of them in particular. More than anything, grateful for the incredible support and generosity pointed in my undeserving direction from friends, family, random co-workers, and at least one random stranger that gave my wife $100 while she was waiting for me to finish a radiation treatment. Still gets me all teary-eyed, but apparently it's actually a side effect of the brain surgery, I get all emotional and stuff.. Annoying. ;)

And RR & bosox, very glad you both are still around and better!

• Heart 4

Add me to the "being grateful for surviving" group and being grateful for hats, 15 of them in particular. More than anything, grateful for the incredible support and generosity pointed in my undeserving direction from friends, family, random co-workers, and at least one random stranger that gave my wife $100 while she was waiting for me to finish a radiation treatment. Still gets me all teary-eyed, but apparently it's actually a side effect of the brain surgery, I get all emotional and stuff.. Annoying. ;)

And RR & bosox, very glad you both are still around and better!

I'm glad you are fighting on, and hope to hear more about your recovery/battle.

Being hurt or ill really blows, but getting better feels so good. I hope to hear more about your fight to recover.
  • Heart 3

So, what should we do with this thread?  Keep this one open and continue it, or close it and open a new one each year?  I really like the idea of having one.

Doesn't hurt to just continue it, does it?  I noticed a slowdown with large threads on other inferior forum software, but this software is state of the art, correct, Mr. Blind Squirrel? :D:)

I am humbled and grateful for the gratitude I have been shown where I live. Over the past 14 months, I have had all sorts of people tell me how much the appreciate what I do. Some of those comments have been made publicly. This isn't the normal relationship between a community and a member of the news media.

• Heart 2