365 Grateful

SuzieQ

everyday I will take and try my best to post a pic of one thing that I'm grateful for..... even if it sounds corny, join in :)

I admire the idea. I don't think I'd be consistent enough to participate, but if I see it, I'll try to chime in when I can. :)

My first contribution: 

I am thankful that I was able to get rid of a very negative person who really brought a lot of misery to my life this last year. I cared for the person a lot, but I was able to get over that and realize that the person brought nothing but negativity and misery to my life. I'm thankful to have had the courage to make that transition. My life has only been better since then.

• Heart 1

I can't post pics from work. I am grateful for my wife and children.

My first contribution: 

I am thankful that I was able to get rid of a very negative person who really brought a lot of misery to my life this last year. I cared for the person a lot, but I was able to get over that and realize that the person brought nothing but negativity and misery to my life. I'm thankful to have had the courage to make that transition. My life has only been better since then.

Today I am very grateful for the people who are out plowing the roads.  It is easy to complain about them not getting a particular route cleaned but they do a very good job.

I am grateful for everything I hold close to my heart. 

My kids, Wife, pets, friends and good health..

There need to be pics!  Just one little pic a day!

and Thanks to SW for pinning this

• Heart 2

I am thankful that I don't have a peanut allergy. :)

Me too..... I was hiking with Nixie a couple of weeks ago, and there were a group of dad's with their kids walking towards us.... the kids came running up to Nixie and their dad stopped them and reminded them to ask, ask if Nixie had had any treats with peanut butter!  She had, so the kids had to stay away from her incase she licked them.  The dad told me this had happened once and both of his kids had ended up in hospital :o

I'm thankful that my Grandma is still alive and still awesome!! (BTW....this pic with me in it should give you an idea of the weight I've lost)

So that is you standing behind granny??? The person taking the pic tried to really cut you out of it! :)

• Heart 1

wow, that an in your face pic :huh:

Thats a great pic! 

The last hairdresser looked at me all goofy when I walk in. She did not see my son standing behind the podium she was at as she asked me what I would like. 

I told her a hair cut, but I wanted a little off the top and the sides to be trimmed a little closer then last time. She gave me a funny look and said " You aint got no had to cut".

I laughed and she gave me a funnier look then before, Then I picked up my son and said this guy is here for the haircut. 

• Heart 1