I'm pretty sure we've all gotten into some tight spots.

Further

Not sure how it happened, but it did. Now it's fight or flight.

So who from the forum do want with you?

I'd like TK because I don't think he'd get in the spot to begin with.

Beanz   Cause who's gunna fuk with Beanz

Couch   Cause I think he's been there and back a time or two

• Heart 4

Great question.  In a tight spot I would want Couch because he is skilled enough to keep the lid on things.  I would also take MC Sheep guy because he is wicked smart and can out think the other guy.  Hip has enough sassiness to be valuable, too.

• Heart 1

I'd pick Dirtyhip!

Not only is she loyal and trustworthy, she is superfit so the stamina is there on a long battle.  

And I'm pretty sure she'd look at a fight like some bizarre type of schralping and when it got right down to it, I bet in a fight she'd be like giving a bobcat a bath. 

• Heart 3

Ha ha ha what a question! :lol:

Because I'm big everybody wants to try hitting me with a chair or something. So I'll take BuffJim. Let them throw the chair at somebody else for once, go after the buff guy! :P

Gina says I'm clean cut so I'll take Shu as well. He can scare them with his long hair and tats.

I'll take UglyBob cause if he gets all beat to hell, nobody will notice anyway. :D OK really he seems mild mannered to me. I have a bud like him and once we were at a joint eating lunch after a bike ride with our women. A group of rowdy looking young dudes drove up and started hanging around my truck. I had the bikes in the back. then some dude leans on my truck, that freaking pisses me off. But before I can go out and tell him to get off my truck, I see him reach into the back of my truck. I ran outside to see wtf the dude was doing in the back of my truck. I didn't expect my bud to go out with me but he did. When I got out there and started going off on the guy, my bud was behind me in a crouching tiger position ready to throw down! :lol: I would think Bob would be this way! B) Oh yeah that dude was using my truck as a leaning post and a cup holder for his Monster drink. MOFO I don't touch your sheot, so don't touch mine! :angry:

ChrisL because he has a history of concussions. And if anybody is going to the hospital with a concussion, better him that me! :whistle:

RattleCan cause he seems like he would be an old school ass kicker!B)

Long John cause he's got the reach. I think he'd be knocking cats out from long distance. :nod head:

SuzieQ and Petite. Because you always need a chick or two to watch the beotches from hitting you while fighting with there baby daddy!  I have a cousin who was in a fight with a dude. His baby mama sucker punched him from the side and knocked him out. :blink: That would be embarrassing so I would need someone to watch the beotches!

Rev Maynard cause we need someone to pray for ChrisL on the way to the hospital.:(

Digital photog cause we need someone to shoot the scene.  :popcorn:

Krazy cause I'll probably need an energy smoothie after the brawl. :drool:

Randomguy cause we'll need someone to keep wrestle around with the petite guys keeping them busy till Rattlecan and I are done waxing the big guys! :default_sissy-fight-smiley:

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Tim Burr said:

I would pick Kzoo because he is mean.  But he's so mean, I'm afraid he would join my enemies and attack me!   :o

All bark.......

The people who are afraid of me is a very small list - and they haven't met me yet.

5 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

Nobody picked me.  :(

You and I can have each other's backs, and then stick Cheese's Orange Dreamsicles in their eyes.  While they're groaning in brain-freezing frenzied pain, we will make our escape.

• Heart 3

If a confrontation is needed I just stand up short (I mean tall) and go toe to toe and tell the person to Buzz Off...it worked my freshman year in college :whistle:

However anyone here is worthy to an excellent "second" in a duel....or you are able to reach things in high places...either way that works for me :D

58 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

If a confrontation is needed I just stand up short (I mean tall) and go toe to toe and tell the person to Buzz Off...it worked my freshman year in college :whistle:

However anyone here is worthy to an excellent "second" in a duel....or you are able to reach things in high places...either way that works for me :D

You can sit on my shoulders.  It'll be like jousting.

• 1 year later...