Huh....

Porcupine Tree

No.

Have I ever posted like this in the LF?  If yes, please point it out so I can apologize. 

Whomever it is, they're not attacking you, they're attacking those who've complained and stated they like this site better.  Let 'em.  I know I stated I didn't like the layout of the LF on this site, that's my opinion and the way I feel.  If some don't like that, tough.

Whomever it is, they're not attacking you, they're attacking those who've complained and stated they like this site better.  Let 'em.  I know I stated I didn't like the layout of the LF on this site, that's my opinion and the way I feel.  If some don't like that, tough.

I just want someone to get banned, so then I am not the first.  :D

Not appreciated, read the rules please.

title="">http://squarewheelsf...90-forum-rules/

With all due respect, I think complaining about old or current forum is fine. I don't have any issue on the subject that I need to express in either forum, but I have no problems reading others' thoughts about the issue. And it will all die out in due time. I disagree with the decision to lock the other thread as well, as I reported earlier today. A less moderated forum is a better forum when no personal attacks are being thrown.

Edit: I didn't see the original post, it may have been obscene. But I have no problem with the ammended version.

With all due respect, I think complaining about old or current forum is fine. I don't have any issue on the subject that I need to express in either forum, but I have no problems reading others' thoughts about the issue. And it will all die out in due time. I disagree with the decision to lock the other thread as well, as I reported earlier today. A less moderated forum is a better forum when no personal attacks are being thrown.

Duly noted and unlocked.  We now officially have no locked topics and no banned members.  Let's keep it that way!

Edit: I didn't see the original post, it may have been obscene. But I have no problem with the ammended version.

I agree with you, not sure why we shouldn't be able to say that this is the better forum or express our opinion, no one can control opinion (or facts for that matter).   I think a few people on the LF were simply expressing sadness at the lack of traffic on the LF  by going on the attack there today.  I think we all feel sadness about the LF, but that is why we are here with most of the same people.

Btw, there was nothing obscene in the original post, it was more of a move for people who said they wouldn't come here and then came here (which I welcome any which way).

With all due respect...

....seems like the same inane topics and the same bunch of losers and twatwaffles to me.. Same turd, different wrapper, I guess.

(edited to conform to Gestapo code of ethics)

:welcome:

When mining diamonds the operation generates acres of tailings to yield a few gems. 

The gems can make it worth a visit or two.  I'd like to see you stick around, prickly porcupine person.  At the very least you'd be a counter-balance to this old fart nerdy engineer type.

:welcome:

When mining diamonds the operation generates acres of tailings to yield a few gems. 

The gems can make it worth a visit or two.  I'd like to see you stick around, prickly porcupine person.  At the very least you'd be a counter-balance to this old fart nerdy engineer type.

Oh come on, I am not that old yet, or am I?  :(