? about glasses on mt bikes

Further

I feel ya. Makes riding scary when you can't see properly. I'm going to give contacts another try. I don't like them and will just use them for biking. I hope it works out OK. It's just too distracting and scary to have glasses bouncing around and falling off your face!

1 hour ago, Further said:

On the mt bike when I got going fasr my glasses would slide down my nose. I was scrunching my face up like whats her name in Bewitched casting a spell, to get them back where they belong. 

So, if you need glasses and ride on rough ground, what do you do?

I wear glasses that are not stretched out and fit me poorly.  All my equipment is fitted for me to schralp my ass off.  If I have a jersey that feels funny, I have went home and changed.  I am VERY picky about everything feeling just right on the bike. 

Mu pads are about to be tossed.  The bands stretched out and they slide down now.  Garbage now.

Yeah I work out in contacts for that reason.  There are also Croakies which are similar to what is posted above.   I have some nice polarized glasses that I wear when I fly fish and have croakies on them.  When I'd catch a trout both hands would be busy and sometimes my glasses would slip off my face when looking down to unhook them..    

https://croakies.com/retainers/