This is how RideMonkey started

MojoMan

I have found that the worst way to become a mod is to ask to become one.

Yeah, but I appreciate his initiative.

I suspect no one would really want it anyhow.  It's hard for me to not overreact and edit / delete posts.  I've only deleted a couple that others asked to have deleted and the nastiness that was posted in the yoga pants thread.  Haven't banned anyone and don't want to.

I suspect no one would really want it anyhow.  It's hard for me to not overreact and edit / delete posts.  I've only deleted a couple that others asked to have deleted and the nastiness that was posted in the yoga pants thread.  Haven't banned anyone and don't want to.

But what if Couch makes advances to you in order to get his 1,000,000 post count?  Would you ban him?

Nastiness?

So you are discriminating against larger women?

Yup.  I love all people, but I think it's OK to discriminate against people who commit serious fashion crimes.

Cool, then come take care of the cleaning lady at work who's wearing yoga pants and looks a lot like those pictures. 

:(

And people wonder why I hate yoga pants.

Couch as more of the leg humping type.  I've met him and he tried to hump my leg, but I swatted him with a news paper to stop.

I find a quick knee into the .... is far more effective in stopping the behavior.