The Notifications Thinghy is a little messed up

Ralphie

Just now, Square Wheels said:

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about.

Can you post a screenshot?

Actually I can't.  It seems to be on aboot a 2 or 3 second timer.  When I have new notifications and click the bell, the new ones are shown bold for aboot 3 seconds.  I can follow the link to them if I hit the bolded notification in that 2-3 seconds.  But if I don't, all the notifications disappear.  I can hit See all notifications and get the complete list back.  So it has basically just trained me to hit the new ones quickly before they disappear.

• Heart 1

24 minutes ago, Abstruse Moose said:

Actually I can't.  It seems to be on aboot a 2 or 3 second timer.  When I have new notifications and click the bell, the new ones are shown bold for aboot 3 seconds.  I can follow the link to them if I hit the bolded notification in that 2-3 seconds.  But if I don't, all the notifications disappear.  I can hit See all notifications and get the complete list back.  So it has basically just trained me to hit the new ones quickly before they disappear.

This thingy?

bell.png

They should not disappear.  They all get cleared as soon as you click it, but they should remain in the list, or the first 10 or so do.