"I quit my job to breastfeed my boyfriend every two hours"

Randomguy

I quit my job to breastfeed my boyfriend every two hours

By Alison Maloney, The Sun

June 7, 2016 | 11:23am

Modal Trigger
Jennifer Mulford and Brad LeesonPhoto: Facebook

A mom is breastfeeding her boyfriend — 20 years after having children.

Jennifer Mulford took time off from her job as a bartender to induce breastfeeding because she wants to start an adult breastfeeding relationship (ABR) with Brad Leeson.

Because she has not given birth to a baby recently, she and Brad, 36, need to “dry feed” every two hours to fool her body into thinking she is feeding a child so she starts producing milk.

Jennifer was single when she stumbled across a website about ABR.

She said: “When I read about the bond breastfeeding could create between two people, I was envious.

“I have always enjoyed my breasts being touched during sex more than anything else, so I knew I would enjoy it.”

Jennifer, from Atlanta, started searching for men who would be open to the idea of adult breastfeeding.

“When I read about the pure joy it brought others, I was desperate to seek out a partner to share an emotional bond with.

“I used dating sites, put messages on ABR forums and even put an advert on Craigslist, but I drew a blank. I started to think I’d never get to try adult breastfeeding.”

Finally, she started chatting about the idea one night with Brad, an old boyfriend from school.

“We were talking and Brad told me he had a thing for big-breasted women, and that size had always been a factor in his relationships.

“I thought it was the perfect time to bring up adult breastfeeding — and see if he’d be interested,” said Jennifer.

‘We both wanted the same thing out of the relationship — a magical bond that only breastfeeding can achieve.’

- Jennifer Mulford

Thankfully, Brad was instantly open to the idea: “It was like a light switch flicked in his head. I could tell from his voice that he was curious and excited.”

He started doing his own research into ABR and they soon became more than just friends.

She said: “At that moment I knew that I had a partner for life.

“We both wanted the same thing out of the relationship — a magical bond that only breastfeeding can achieve.”

3 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

You need lessons with waders city boy?

I am not urban boy.  I am not city boy.  I am suburban shit.  And I have my waders already -- it's called a bicycle.  Suburbanites go to the city when we want jobs and excitement and then go to the country when we want solitude.  And when I say country -- I don't mean farming.  I leave that to you and Nate. I'm talking Alpine Wildernesses, baby.  

16 hours ago, dotman17 said:

I am not urban boy.  I am not city boy.  I am suburban shit.  And I have my waders already -- it's called a bicycle.  Suburbanites go to the city when we want jobs and excitement and then go to the country when we want solitude.  And when I say country -- I don't mean farming.  I leave that to you and Nate. I'm talking Alpine Wildernesses, baby.  

dottie talking a walk in the "country"

SOM1_L.jpg

• Heart 1

• 4 years later...

If it works for them, more power to them.

I don't think the bonding works since he knows he has lots of choices of nutrition and isn't dependent on her milk if he chooses not to be.

But I'm not trained beyond PSYC 101 in college so they should have consulted a professional beyond reading about it and buying into it.

There are many cases of non-professionals recommending cures for COVID, cancer, etc. that result in deaths because it appeared on a webpage.