Are you the type that likes to get the last word?

Square Wheels
Go to solution Solved by Kzoo,

9 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Why does it not surprise me that this thread is still going and will soon pass the chicks in bikinis, at which point, all the chicks in all the bikini pics will suddenly do a facepalm.

Because it's an awesome thread.  We've created a monster, one that cannot be slain.

• Heart 1

Just now, dotman17 said:

What's the guestimated recovery time?

I see improvement now.  It's a minimum of 3 weeks possibly more before I can sit on a bike. The stitches will melt away 10 to 20 days after last monday.

I'd send you some DH quality picks of purple yellow and blue appendages but as Onbike would say........."you canna unsee that"

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

I see improvement now.  It's a minimum of 3 weeks possibly more before I can sit on a bike. The stitches will melt away 10 to 20 days after last monday.

I'd send you some DH quality picks of purple yellow and blue appendages but as Onbike would say........."you canna unsee that"

Yeah.  I had those "melt away" stitches in my forehead.  I found they're only partially successful.  Luckily, successful enough that you can eventually pull the remains out nice and gentle.